Committed as it is to respecting privacy, the Tipiak group (including the parent company Tipiak SA and all its subsidiaries) undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from industry.tipiak.com website are in accordance with the European Regulation on Data Protection (EU) 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act no 2018-493 of 20 June 2018.
The information collected on the industry.tipiak.com website is intended for use by the Tipiak group. It is the subject of data processing with the express purposes of : management of your requests, contractual and commercial relationships and in particular:
- Answers to information requests submitted via forms
- Sending commercial information provided you have given consent or when the legislation in force authorizes it
- Sending newsletters relating to the group’s activity
- Satisfaction feed-back surveys
In the framework of the above data processes, the Tipiak group may need to ask you the following information:
- Contact details (for example, name, first name, telephone no., e-mail, address, postal code, city) concerning yourself
The access to your personal data is strictly limited to the colleagues of the Tipiak group, empowered due to their functions and bound by an obligation of confidentiality. However, the collected data may be communicated to subcontractors contractually responsible for the fulfilment of tasks necessary to the proper running of the industry.tipiak.com website and of its services as well as the smooth management of the relationship with you, without your needing to give your permission. It is specified that, within the framework of the performance of their services, subcontractors only have a limited access to your data and have a contractual obligation to use them in compliance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data. With the exception the cases mentioned above, the Tipiak group undertakes not to sell, rent, grant or give access of your data to third parties without your prior consent, unless they are compelled so to do for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, combatting fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of defence, etc.).
Your personal information is stored on the information systems of the Tipiak group or of its subcontractors as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the various processing operations. They are not transferred outside the European Union. Respectful of the protection of your data, the Tipiak group has implemented organizational and technical measures to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability. Tipiak subcontractors shall apply the same protection measures for your data.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and Data Protection Act cited above, you have the following rights:
- Right of access, to be aware of the personal data which concern you;
- To request the update of your data, if they are inaccurate;
- To request the portability or the deletion of your data;
- To request the limitation of your data processing;
- To object to the processing of your data for legitimate reasons;
- To withdraw your consent to the use by our services, of your personal details for sending our offers and solicitations via e-mails, text messages, phone calls and postal mail. This right shall remain valid only if the information about you has been transmitted directly to us by yourself or by third-party partners to which you have communicated it (in this case, it will be necessary to click on the unsubscribe links provided in our text messages or e-mails or contact us under the conditions listed below).
For any information or exercise of your Data Protection rights with regard to the processing of personal data managed by the Tipiak group, you may contact its data protection agent by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with proof of your identity or by signed letter with a copy of an identity document at the following address: Tipiak SA – Protection des données personnelles – CP1011 – 448016 SAINT-HERBLAIN CEDEX – FRANCE
Non-personal data are collected while browsing through a system of cookies, for statistical purposes. “Google Analytics” 4 is used on the site.These files are stored on your computer allow the Tipiak group record information about your browsing on the Site (pages viewed, date and time of consultation). These data don’t allow us to identify you directly, they are intended only to help us provide you with easy access to the services offered and improve this site. You can accept oroppose the registration of cookies by configuring your browser as detailed on the website of the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (www.cnil.fr).
A “cookie” is a sequence of information, generally of small size and identified by a name, which can be forwarded to your browser by a website to which you connect. Your browser will remember this information for a certain duration, and will send it back to the server each time you re-connect. Cookies have multiple uses: they can be used to store your customer ID for a commercial website, the current contents of your shopping cart, an ID which may be used for tracking your navigation for statistical or advertising etc purposes.