Formulating vegan dishes is a major trend, yet very challenging when targeting succulence.
Tapiocaline® is a powerful binder, which helps both to remove methylcellulose, and to bring extra juiciness, without water retrogradation.
Pretaline® enables to texturize sauce at cold temperature. Since it brings viscosity at cold, it also helps shaping analog meat balls or patties.
Vegan Formulation – How?
- Thanks to Tapiocaline® high water binding capacity, moulding stage is easier, mix being less sticky.
- Pretaline® may also be added to texturize sauces at cold temperature, for instance.
- Better mouthfeel is achieved thanks to Tapiocaline®’s clean taste.
Texture is also creamier, smoother, shinier and juicier.
- Thanks to Tapiocaline®’s unique long texture, better spreadability is obtained in butter-like formulations, or in vegan spreads.
- E-number free ingredient list
- Allergen-free & dairy-free ingredient list is possible.
- Declaration is clean: tapioca starch.
- Methylcellulose, Xanthan and modified starch can be removed from formulations.
- Tapiocaline® is an excellent substitute for gelatin.
- Fat can be reduced up to 99% while keeping the texture juicy.
- Tapiocaline® ST500 unique particle size mimics fat seeds in vegan sausage.