What can Tipiak Tapioca texturizers do for your DESSERTS formulations ?
In Dairy or Plant-based desserts (en gras Dairy Plant-based desserts , Tipiak starches are key ingredients to texturize, to bring extra succulence and extra creaminess, and a shinier look to silky yogurts.
• Thanks to Tapiocaline®, it is also possible to sharply reduce costs, or even to rock a pudding formulation by adding some translucid tapioca markers, with a clean label declaration.
• Pretaline® texturizes fruit sauces at cold temperature
• Specialine® brings viscosity when cooked up, and resists to high-sheering process such as sterilization and freeze-thaw cycles.
Learn more below !
Vegan, Organic & Gluten Free
- Using particles of Tapiocaline® ST500, Tapiocaline® EX 533 GF or Tapioca Pearls can bring original and translucid visual markers to your dessert.
- High water binding capacity
- With Specialine®: For resistance to high-shearing process, heat treatment and freezing
- With Specialine®: To enable freeze-thaw stability
- With Pretaline®: To avoid fruits and markers from sedimenting at the bottom of the dessert
- Casein, milk powder and butter are sharply reduced, whilst Tapiocaline® enables to maintain typical functionalities of processed cheese (shreddability and melting properties).
- Bettter mouthfeel thanks to Tapiocaline®’s clean taste
- Texture is smoother, creamier, pulpier or juicier depending on which Tapiocaline® particle size you use.
- Better spreadability for butter or butter-like desserts.
- Allergen-free ingredient list
- Tapiocaline® is an excellent substitute for gelatin.
- Carrageenans and modified starch can be removed from formulations, when using Tapiocaline® FA517.
- Formulations cost is 10% reduced by removing expensive and versatile raw materials.
- Specialine® can replace carrageenans.
- Fat can be reduced up to 50 % while keeping the texture juicy.
For Which Objectives?
Find out more or receive recipes ?contact us