If you're looking to bring extra succulence to your products, then Tapiocaline® is definitely the KEY texturizer you need ! Thanks to its high-water binding capacity, Tapiocaline® adds extra moisture, extra juicyness, extra smoothiness to your MEAT, FISH, PLANT-BASED formulations. For DAIRY or PLANT-based desserts, it adds extra creamyness.
Improve Texture – How?
- Bettter mouthfeel thanks to Tapiocaline®’s clean taste
- Tapiocaline® brings extra moisture, prevents crumbliness and improves mouthfeel in commonly dry gluten free bakeries.
- Extra softness and fatty mouthfeel.
- In desserts: Casein, milk powder and butter are sharply reduced, whilst Tapiocaline® enables to maintain typical functionalities of processed cheese (shreddability and melting properties).
- Better spreadability for butter or butter-like desserts
- Texture is smoother, creamier, pulpier or juicier depending on which Tapiocaline® particle size you use.
- Better spreadability for pates, butter or butter-like desserts, vegan cheese.
- In meat: Tapiocaline® shows good synergies with fibers, to maintain requested level of «bite», and to improve softness.
- In petfood: Blending Tapiocaline® with other raw materials greatly increases expansion rate and number of holes in the extruded finished products such as kibbles.
- In sauces: Sauce looks glossier and creamier, with a better coating effect
- Viscosity is increased.
- Thanks to Tapiocaline®’s high water binding capacity, puree looks shinier and with no water dripping.